Not content with offering you up to six walks each week, we also arrange a number of other activities throughout the year. Some are holidays of several days, featuring walks well beyond South Devon, while others are more restful, lasting a day or just a few hours.
Occasionally there's an evening do, where members can dress up in their party clothes, and possibly be seen in quite a different light.
There follows a selection of past outings, all arranged by our Events Co-ordinator or by other members of the Committee.
- A treasure hunt at Totnes
- A walking holiday on the Gower Peninsula in South Wales
- Croquet on the lawn at Castle Drogo
- A river cruise from Totnes to Dartmouth and back
- A walking holiday on the Isle of Man
- A barn dance and supper
- A coach trip to Somerset, with a choice of walks for the last few miles into Wells, and a pub meal on the way home
- A full week's walking in the Peak District
- A skittles tournament at Bovey Tracey
- Our annual pre-Christmas Lunch at a local pub restaurant
- A farmhouse holiday in Brittany, with coastal walks, and all wine included!!!